Dancing Dolphin Journal

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Whale Research Internships


For those interested in participating in whale research, Oceania Organization of Australia offers a great Internship Program. Their 18th Whale Research Expedition in Hervey Bay will run from August through October 2007. Applications for internships are being accepted now to study the Humpback Whales for 5 nights and 6 days about their research vessel 'Moon Dancer'.

Click here for the link.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at Wednesday, May 09, 2007

3 Comments

  • Blogger Suray posted at May 28, 2007  
    Thank you for your information. I love ocean, I love the way you put your content! Nice job.

    suray,
    http://surayblog.blogspot.com
  • Blogger captainstan posted at May 31, 2007  
    I have witnessed the behaviour of many species of dolphins at sea. THere is no better sight than a dolphin passing your boat surrounded in fluerecent light.I believe this is caused by micro-organisms in the sea but does anyone know if this is true?
    I saw this last NOvember in the straights of Gibraltar. FANTASTIC
  • Blogger TorAa posted at June 06, 2007  
    What can I say, as a Norwegian. Whales? I only wish people can observe the fact there are so many species of the Whale family - like seals - they simply have a problem to find food enough; i.e. Fish. Hence they die of lck of food like "flews"... a long story to tell - which I will not bother you with..
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link